Sodium hypochlorite is a strong oxidant and disinfectant, which is produced by electrolysis without diaphragm, which is derived from a wide range of inexpensive industrial salts or dilute solutions of seawater. To ensure the freshness and high activity of sodium hypochlorite. To ensure the disinfection effect, the device will add the generated sodium hypochlorite while generating. It has the same oxidizing and disinfecting properties as chlorine and chlorine compounds.
This device is mainly used for the treatment of bacteria-containing sewage in hospitals, the treatment of cyanide-containing wastewater from electroplating, and also for the disinfection of swimming pools, drinking water, domestic sewage, the environment of food processing plants, and disinfection of tableware and drinking utensils in restaurants and public canteens. .
With the development of my country’s four modernizations, this small chlorine generation device will surely play an important role in my country’s environmental protection projects, water treatment and disinfection processes, etc.
(1) The sodium hypochlorite generator is in a combined form. The dissolution of salt, the deployment of dilute brine, the dosing and the circulation of sodium hypochlorite occur in one tank, with less investment, less land occupation, and flexible setting.
(2) The generator is a combination of tubular, internal cooling, unipolar, and serial connection. The anode of the generator is based on titanium and coated with ruthenium dioxide, which has low potential and long life. under normal operating conditions. Each one occurs continuously for 200-300 hours. The generation process of sodium hypochlorite is in the form of diaphragm type natural circulation. Therefore, the utilization rate of salt is high, the current efficiency of the electrolysis process is high, the yield of sodium hypochlorite is large, the energy consumption is small, and the operating cost is low.
1. The sodium hypochlorite generator is in the form of a combination, which is metered into the electrolytic cell through dilute salt water, and then electrolyzed to generate sodium hypochlorite by connecting the cathode and anode DC power sources through the silicon rectifier.
2. 1 kg of sodium hypochlorite consumption: 4.0-4.2; 4.3-4.5KW.
3. There are several ions such as Na+ and H- in the saline solution. According to the electrolysis theory, when the electrode is inserted, under a certain voltage, the electrolyte solution will conduct electricity due to the movement of the ions and the electrode reaction. At this time, CL-, Negative ions such as OH- move to the anode, while positive ions such as Na+ and H+ move to the cathode, and discharge occurs on the corresponding electrodes, thereby performing redox reactions and producing corresponding substances.
4. The electrolysis process of brine solution can be represented by the following reaction equation: NaCl=Na++Cl-
5. Anode electrolysis: H2O=H+OH- 2Cl-2e—→Cl2↑ Cathode electrolysis: 2H-+2e—→H2↑
6. In the non-diaphragm electrolysis device, the electrolyte and the hydrogen solution of the electrolysis product escape from the outside, and the others are all in one electrolytic cell. Since the hydrogen plays a certain role in stirring the solution during the escape process, the two poles A series of chemical reactions occur between the electrolysis products, and the reaction equation is as follows:
7. In the non-diaphragm electrolytic brine, the general equation of the solution is the addition of the two reaction equations listed above. NaCl+H2O+2F→NaClO+H2↑ where: F is the Faraday electrolytic constant, which is 26.8 ampere-hours, or 96487 coulombs.
8. Sodium hypochlorite generator consists of electrolytic cell, silicon rectifier electric control cabinet, salt dissolving tank, cooling system and supporting UPVC pipes, valves, water ejectors, flow meters, etc. Add 3~4 dilute salt solution into the electrolytic cell, connect the 12V DC power supply, and electrolyze the sodium hypochlorite by adjusting the electrolytic current.