Brief Introduction Of Sodium Hypochlorite Generator System
The working principle of the sodium hypochlorite generator is not complicated. It is to use the electrochemical method to electrolyze a certain concentration of salt water. After the chlorine gas is generated at the anode, the generated chlorine gas is disproportionated with the hydroxide in the water. Chlorate ion, and the [+1] chlorine element in the generated hypochlorite ion has a strong sterilization and disinfection effect. Its chemical reaction formula is as follows:
The working principle is very simple, but it has many advantages that cannot be replaced by other sterilization methods.
- The raw materials used in this equipment are only edible salt [NaCl] and water [H2O]. The raw materials are easy to obtain, with low cost, no special storage requirements, and safe and non-toxic.
- The process of detoxification is simple, safe and controllable, environmentally friendly, and does not produce environmental pollutants.
- The IC intelligent control system is used to form a system, and the entire process is automated without manual operation.
- The electrolytic plate coated with precious metal has strong corrosion resistance, small electrolysis overpotential and extremely high electrolysis efficiency.
- Using high-end IGBT adjustable power supply, the AC power consumption and DC power consumption are extremely low.
- Based on the above aspects, this equipment fully meets the technical requirements of “GB 12176-1990 Sodium Hypochlorite Generator”.