Medium Pressure UV Sterilizer
The principle of medium pressure ultraviolet disinfection and the structure of the sterilizer
The medium-pressure ultraviolet sterilization band is mainly between 200nm and 400nm. When various bacterial viruses in water or air pass through the ultraviolet irradiation area, the ultraviolet rays penetrate the cell membrane and nucleus of microorganisms, destroy the molecular bonds of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA), and make them lose their ability to replicate or lose their activity and die. Kills all bacteria and viruses in water or air with any chemical. Ultraviolet disinfection does not produce any pollutants. It is currently the mainstream disinfection method in western developed countries due to its high efficiency, broad spectrum, low cost, long life, large water volume, no pollution and other incomparable advantages.
- This equipment is composed of ultraviolet lamps, quartz tubes, ballasts, seals, cylinders, water inlets and outlets, etc.
- The body of the sterilizer is made of stainless steel 304 and 316/316L stainless steel as the main material, and the inner wall is specially polished to make full use of the reflection effect to improve the sterilization effect.
- Adopt advanced, high-quality, stable and long-life UV lamps. The UV lamps are installed in high-transmittance pure quartz sleeves, with a light transmittance of more than 90%, and do not directly contact with water. Quartz sheathing tubes and stainless steel tubes The body rubber pad is in contact, and the two ends are locked with locking nuts, which has good protection performance and sealing performance.
- The cylinder is equipped with the inlet and outlet flanges, drain valves, UV lenses and other components, which are easy to install and use.
- The electric control box of the sterilizer adopts a split structure or a conjoined structure, and the world’s advanced constant and high-intensity ultraviolet special ballast can ensure the normal operation of the entire system under complex conditions.
- The electronic ballast is installed in the electric control box, the control circuit has the function of circuit protection, the lamp and ballast fault alarm display, the voltmeter and the accumulator.
- The equipment is designed according to the US NSF TITLE No. 55 standard, its effective dose is 38mJ/cm2, and the sterilization rate is over 99.9%.
- Manual cleaning device or automatic cleaning device can be configured according to customer needs, and an ultraviolet intensity detector can be selected.
Medium pressure UV with automatic cleaning
Medium pressure UV sterilizer function:
- Automatic cleaning function
- High temperature protection function
- Run the sight glass
- Automatic exhaust valve
- Lamp power adjustable function
- Real-time display function of UV intensity detection